EDDHA Fe6 Red Brown Powder Package in 1kg Box
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: HMW005
- EDDHA Fe Dark Brown Granule: EDDHA Fe Quick Release
- Trademark: humica
- Specification: 2.0 3.0 3.6 4.2 4.8
- HS Code: 2921590090
- EDDHA Fe Chelated Fe 6%: EDDHA Fe Effective pH 4-11
- EDDHA Fe CAS 16455-61-1: EDDHA Fe Ortho Ortho 4.8%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag or According to Customer`S Demand
- Origin: Shandong
EDDHA Fe 6% is a product specially formulated to prevent and correct iron chlorosis in all kind of crops. It can be used at each stage of the vegetative cycle.
|Appearance:||Black powder or Red Brown Granular|
|PH(1 wt% solution):||4-11|
|Water solubility:||About 60g/l (20ºC)|
|Ortho-ortho value:||4.8/ 4.2/ 3.6/3.0|
|Characteristics:||more applied to the strong acid and alkali soil, easily and rapidly soluble in water because of its porous, compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers|
Iron is essential microelement in plant growth .Plants Suffer from iron deficiency mostly
In calcareous and alkaline soils with high PH values .In iron deficiency the younger leaves are light green to pale yellow with a network of darker green veins .Iron deficiency can ruslt in considerable reduction of the quality and yield production .
EDDHA FE can correct chlorosis and improve yield production and quality .
EDDHA FE is fully chelated and completely water soluble fertilizer .In this fertilizer iron is chelated in EDDHA form to remain stable for long time in alkaline and calcareous soil .This product gives the best effect when applied dissolved to the plant through the soil or rooting media .
USAGE AND RATE
For correction of iron deficiency in crops which are grown in calcareous and alkaline soil in most dried and semidried regions .EDDHA FE can directly apply to soil close to root or dissolve in water and apply in irrigation system .
Crops application rate
Small plants :30-50 Gr/acreage
Small plants: 20-40 Gr/acreage
Apples ,pears .peaches walnuts ,
Large plants :60-100Gr/acreage
Grapes ,kiwi fruit 10-30Gr/acreage
Alimentary crops 300-600Gr/acreage
Storage & Handing
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
Keep away from fire and heat sources.
Oxidants should be stored separately and avoid mixing reservoir.
Equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment.
Storage areas should be equipped with appropriate materials asylum leakage.
In 25kg kraftpaper bags / drums; per customers' requirements
Packing with pallets
CORRECTING THE DEFICIENCY
• Iron chelates are the only effective way of correcting iron deficiency in alkaline soils because they are the only iron
compounds stable enough to remain in solution in these conditions.
• Chelates are complex organic molecules that are capable of binding to iron so tightly that chemical reactions are prevented.
As a result, a supply of soluble, biologically available iron is maintained.
• The most suitable of these iron chelates for soil application is EDDHA FE 6% - a well known iron soure to all growers.
Unfortunately, not all products described as Fe 6% EDDHA are as effective as they are claimed to be.
• One reason for this is the very complex nature of the chelate, which consists of a number of parts called isomers.
• Although all of the EDDHA isomers will chelate iron, one is biologically much more efficient than the others:
the ortho-ortho isomer.
• ChoiceChem EDDHA Fe 6% had a high proportion of this isomer providing the rapid response necessary for effective
treatment of iron deficiencies.
• In addition to the complex chemical structure a major factor in the quality of iron chelates is solubility, essential to ensure
maximum availability to the plant.
The advantages of our EDDHA Fe
Proven field results show greater yields and larger, healthier plants.
Lowest cost per pound of available ortho / ortho iron.
No messy mixing of dry powders, choice of liquid or dry.
New concentrated suspension simplifies application; improves uniformity.
crop stages where demand for iron is most critical and when the crop is most responsive to iron applications.
If this product is to be applied as a liquid either on the soil or on the foliage, it is NOT necessary to pre-mix with a small amount of water. Instead, add this product directly into the solution tank slowly and maintain good agitation. Agitation and stirring should continue until the product is fully dissolved.
As a matter of precaution, for tank-mix applications with other agricultural inputs such as fertilizers and pesticides, it is advisable to prepare a sample mixture of these products to ensure good compatibility before application.
EDDHA Fe 6% can be applied around the plants as a powder, liquid spray, and liquid injection or through drip irrigation systems
When applied as a powder, it should be washed in or irrigated with water within 4 hours of application.
When applied as a spray onto the soil, make sure that coarse spray nozzles are used and that adequate volume of water is used to wet the soil thoroughly.
When applied as a soil injection, it should be done at less than 1 meter apart.