Chelating EDTA Agent 99% Used as Cosmetic Additives
|FOB Price:||US $1,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,800/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: HMW001
- Appearance: Crystal
- Colour: White
- pH: 2.8-3.0
- Molecular Weight: 292.24
- Other Name: EDTA Acid
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag or According to Customer`S Demand
- Origin: Shandong
- Type: Synthesis Material Intermediates
- Quality: Industrial
- CAS: 60-00-4
- Molecular Formula: C10h16n2o8
- Chelated Value: 339
- Trademark: Humica
- Specification: 99%
- HS Code: 2922491990
Chemical name: EDTA acid
Molecular formula: C10H16N2O8
Molecular weight: 292.24
CAS No: 60-00-4
|Appearance:||White crystalline powder|
|Content %||99.0 min|
|Heavy metal as Pb %||0.001 max|
|Sulfate (SO4) %:||0.03max|
|Chelated: mgCaCO3/g||339 min|
|Loss on drying %||0.2 max (103-107ºC)|
|Characteristics:||dust-free product, applied as bleaching fixer for the color sensitive materials developing and processing, and applied as dyeing and printing auxiliary, fiber treatment additives, cosmetics additives, anticoagulant, complexing agent, detergent, stabilizer, synthetic rubber, polymerization initiator and heavy metal quantitative analytical reagent.|
Packing :25kg net per woven bag or according to customers` demand .
Storage : stored in the dry and ventilated inside storeroom ,prevent direct sunlight ,slightly pile and put down .
The application of EDTA acid 99% :
1. EDTA acid 99% is dust-free product, applied as bleaching fixer for the color sensitive materials developing and processing.
2. Applied as dyeing and printing auxiliary.
3. Applied as fiber treatment additives.
4. Applied as cosmetics additives.
5. Applied as anticoagulant, complexing agent.
6. Applied as detergent, stabilizer, synthetic rubber, polymerization initiator and heavy metal quantitative analytical reagent