Fe EDDHA Iron Chelate Microelement Fertilizer with 3.6% 4.8%
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: HMW002
- EDDHA Fe Dark Brown Granule: EDDHA Fe Quick Release
- Trademark: humica
- Specification: 2.0 3.0 3.6 4.2 4.8
- HS Code: 2921590090
- EDDHA Fe Chelated Fe 6%: EDDHA Fe Effective pH 4-11
- EDDHA Fe CAS 16455-61-1: EDDHA Fe Ortho Ortho 4.8%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag or According to Customer`S Demand
- Origin: Shandong
EDDHA Fe 6% is a product specially formulated to prevent and correct iron chlorosis in all kind of crops. It can be used at each stage of the vegetative cycle.
|Appearance:||Black powder or Red Brown Granular|
|PH(1 wt% solution):||4-11|
|Water solubility:||About 60g/l (20ºC)|
|Ortho-ortho value:||4.8/ 4.2/ 3.6/3.0|
|Characteristics:||more applied to the strong acid and alkali soil, easily and rapidly soluble in water because of its porous, compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers|
Against the symptoms and methods of use
Same as EDTA-fe
|Deficiency of Iron||Yellow leaf, loss green, new leaf scorch|
|The improvement||efficient for preventing and correcting iron chlorosis in acid soils and hydroponics|
1. IRRIGATING Usage: with a small amount of water to dissolve, then add water as needed backup. Around fruit trees crown or along both sides of the plant 15-20 cm dug deep trenches, the solution evenly into the groove and immediately filled, add water to the solution can be uniformly distributed in the trench and penetrate to the roots prevail.
2. Drip irrigation Usage: irrigation water added periodically, debris facilities, the amount of increase or decrease according to number of applications in accordance with the severity of iron deficiency, in the amount of 70-100 grams per acre.
3. Foliar spraying: 3000-5000 folds diluted with water applied.
4. As a foliar fertilizer and compound fertilizer raw materials: due to the lack of a fertilizer will lead to a lack of other trace fertilizers, therefore, before fertilization we should determine the lack of fertilizer, so that it can mix with other chelated fertilizer such as zinc, manganese, magnesium, etc..
|> 3,5 % o-o||> 3 % o-o|
|> 4,2 % o-o|
|Horticultural, cutting flower, ornamental||1 - 5 g/m2 crop||1 - 5 g/m2 crop|
|Fruit trees||Young trees||5 - 15 g/tree||10 - 20 g/pie|
|Adult trees||40 - 80 g/tree||75 -100 g/tree|
|Nursery||3 - 5 g/tree||4 - 6 g/tree|
|Citrus||Young trees||5 - 25 g/tree||10 - 30 g/tree|
|Adult trees||50 - 75 g/tree||50 - 100 g/tree|
|Nursery||3 - 4 g/plant||4 - 6 g/plant|
|Vineyard||Young grapes||3 - 5 g/grape||5 - 10 g/grap e|
|Adult grapes||5 -15 g/grape||10 -15 g/grape|
|Vine arbor||10 - 25 g/grape||20 -30 g/grape|
25 kg net per woven bag with PE inner, 25kg per drum; available in packages of 10kg, 5 kg and 1 kg.